Wedding Guest Transportation
Wedding Guest Transportation: From Awesome Couple to Newlywed Heros
Wedding guest transportation is a very important topic. It should be discussed in detail between wedding planners and soon to be newlyweds. Tradition has it that wedding guest should provide their own transportation from the hotel to the wedding ceremony. This old school way of doing things maybe an easy way for wedding planners and couples to do less planning. It may be a good idea to make sure all your wedding guest are on time. spending time together has a unit versus separate entities meeting at a wedding.
- Reserve Vehicles Ahead of Time
- Hire a limo company 6 months to 8 months in advance. You want to make sure that none of these events blocks the opportunity to to transport your guest from the hotel to the wedding ceremony and its reception. Therefore book in advance if your wedding is taking place around these major events:
- Wine Tours
- Professional Sports
- Choose Bus transportation over limousines
- The bride and groom certainly will be arriving in a limousine of their choice. But for the wedding guest we suggest bus transportation from the hotel to wedding ceremony. Limousine travel over long distance or even a short ride maybe to uncomfortable, may not accommodate certain guest. Think about the following people on your guest list prior to renting a limo:
- Pregnant women
- person injured
- Consider Various Size Buses
- In order to select the right size mini-bus for guest wedding transportation,
use your guest list. The wedding guest list will have the number of people you’ve invited and who have R.S.V.P’d. Once you know the number of wedding guest attending your wedding ceremony you can find the minibus size you need. Mini-buses come in various sizes and styles so be sure to inquire into passenger capacity. Some minibuses hold has many as 46 people.
- Good Idea is to budget more Time
- Limousine rental companies bill by the hour. It is a good idea to plan for delays.
We recommend adding an additional 30 minutes from the hotel to the wedding ceremony and back.Also if your pickup time is 4:00 pm make it 3:45. This additional 15 minutes will give guest time.
Wedding Transportation Tips
Wedding transportation tips are our wedding gifts to couples getting married. If you are ready to book your charlotte mini-bus go back to the wedding transportation page. Look over these four tidbits to get the most out of minibuses and limousines used in wedding transportation:
- Wedding Guest Transportation (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Wedding Transportation Budgeting
- Wedding Transportation Etiquette
- Wedding Transportation Photography: Capturing the Moments!
|Limousine & Buses||4 Hour||6 Hour||8 Hour||10 Hour|
|20 Passenger SUV Limo||$412||$624||$836||$1048|
|24 Passenger Bus||$412||$624||$836||$1048|
|10 Passenger TownCar||$412||$624||$836||$1048|
|16 Passenger Sprinter||$412||$624||$836||$1048|
|6 Passenger Suburban||$412||$624||$836||$1048|
*We have separate pricing for Rock Hill, SC and the surrounding Charlotte-Mecklenburg county areas. Prices are subject to change without notice.