Policies and General Rental Agreement of Stryker Limousine
IF THE CREDIT CARD HOLDER IS NOT GOING TO BE PRESENT WHEN THE VEHICLE ARRIVES, WE MUST HAVE YOU SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND FAX BACK TO US (Call For FAX NUMBER), otherwise we will assume you will be present to sign when the limousine arrives.
1. Stryker Limousine agrees to provide a limousine and chauffeur at the time, date and location specified on
contract (additional hours upon availability).
2. Number of passengers allowed in the vehicle shall be no more than the specified number in contract or limited to the vehicle passenger capacity it is designed to carry.
3. Stryker Limousine reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of equal or greater value in the event of mechanical
difficulties or scheduling reasons.
4. No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age. Violation may result in early termination, no refunds.
5. NO SMOKING inside the limousine. $100.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
6. I understand that Stryker Limousine and/or employees of Stryker Limousine may not be held responsible for items left in vehicles.
7. There is a $300 minimum charge for vomiting (or other bodily fluids) in the limousine and $100 if it gets only on the outside of the limousine
8. I understand that the sale or use of ILLEGAL DRUGS, smoking in the vehicles or the use of is strictly forbidden in
vehicles provided by Stryker Limousine.
9. There will be no standing out of moon-roofs or hanging out of windows.
10. Stryker Limousine is not responsible for delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, mechanical problems, airlines and/or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others or acts of God.
11. Customer may not attach or affix anything to the interior or exterior of the vehicle(s)
12. Customer accepts full responsibility for vehicle damage or special cleaning, and any loss of income due to negligence or carelessness caused by any member of my group, or myself (examples: vehicle damages caused from smoking, burns, vomiting, scratches, broken glassware, stains, wrestling in vehicles, kicking windows/mirrors, etc.) and authorizes Stryker Limousine to charge for the expenses, regardless and in addition to, any prior understandings and agreements. $5.00 Fee per broken and/or missing glassware.
13. NO FOOD IN VEHICLE(S). $50.00 CLEANING FEE WILL BE ADDED FOR VIOLATIONS.
14. DEPOSITS COLLECTED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
15. STRYKER LIMOUSINE MAY VOID CONTRACT AND REMOVE RESERVATION IF RATES, GRATUITY AND/OR BALANCE DUE ARE MODIFIED BY CUSTOMER IN THE OFFICE USE ONLY AREA. CHAUFFEUR GRATUITY OF A MINIMUM OF 15% IS APPRECIATED; HOWEVER, 20% GRATUITY MAY BE ADDED FOR SPECIALS, HOLIDAYS OR RATES THAT HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THE MINIMAL CHARGE.
16. Stryker Limousine Service reserves the right to immediately terminate service without any refund to any party or
person(s) who violate these rules and regulations.
ANY BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF SERVICE, REQUIRING
BALANCE DUE IN FULL WITH NO REFUND.
We will send a pdf document via email for you to sign the Stryker Limousine General Rental Agreement and Policies