Carolina Panthers Tailgating 101: Charlottean Guide to Keep Pounding
Carolina Panthers Tailgating is about to begin. It is time for fans to start their traditional jockeying for the best parking space in order to have a great time before the game. There has been a lot of changes due to development in the Uptown Charlotte area surrounding the stadium. But one constant remains: Panther fans know how to make the most a given situation with what they got. This 101 guide is for the newbies (the uninitiated if you will) to tailgating Carolina Panther games. The adept can use this guide has a refreshed or insight into what new things are taking place.
Quick Facts: The Panthers & Charlotte Streets
If you are searching for something to cook for tailgating before a Carolina Panthers game; our word of advice is to keep it simple. Stick to things you know and love to prepare. Make sure to bring condiments and seasonings. Always bring bottle water for hydration and for non drinkers. Below you will find a list of shops and restaurants to grab your favorite dishes and beers. But we suggest again to bring a grill, meats, and do the cooking yourself.
Carolina Panthers GameDay Planning Guide
The best way to enjoy tailgating Uptown Charlotte is to take it easy. Take it step by step. Progress weekly. Most importantly, has your crew grows get a inner circle of help. The planning guide is going to break out three majors of tailgating: food, gear, fashion, brew, and parking.
Food, Food, Food
- Bojangles, Bojangles, Bojangles (Easy)
- 8-piece Tailgate Special
- 8 pieces of chicken
- two picnic fixin’s
- Four biscuits
- Half a gallon of tea
12-piece Super Tailgate
- 12 pieces of chicken
- 3 picnic fixin’s
- 6 biscuits
- Half a gallon of tea
20-piece Jumbo Tailgate
- 20 pieces of chicken
- 4 picnic fixin’s
- 10 biscuits
- Gallon of tea
- Midwood Smokehouse
- Chicken BBQ, Beef Brisket, Burnt Ends, Carolina Pork, and Saint Louis-Style Pork Ribs
- Prices Chicken Coup
- Chicken, Shrimp, and Fish. Plenty to go around. Long lines order ahead of time
- Sauceman’s authentic Lexington-style BBQ is slow smoked for hours over a mix of local hickory
- We’re traditional because we use traditional cooking methods and styles to create unbelievable Q
- If you’re looking for real Eastern NC Style BBQ served with homemade vinegar based bbq sauce, mustard and hushpuppies
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- B-Dubs® is your local sports bar, offering hand-spun wings, various wing styles and sauces.
- Queen City-Q
- The Q serves up a melding of styles from eastern NC, western NC and SC created from cherished recipes
Beer By the Brewery
Bold Missy Brewery
Biltmore Farm Blue Blaze Brewing
Birdsong Brewing Co.
Call in advance and order your favorite beers by the bottle. Find out other ways to get your hands on these beers. Ask friends for input on pickup. Assign beer pick up tasks to biggest beer drinker.
Let’s Keep Pounding: Gear, Panther Fashion and Family
Open the Fall Tackle Box of Panther Gear
Panther Fashion Dead On?
- Belk: Belk Fashion Carolina Panthers
- Macy: Macy Fashion Carolina Panthers
- Dooney & Bourke: Dooney & Bourke Fashion Carolina Panthers
Carolina Panthers Tailgating Quick Facts
How long does it take to go through Uptown Charlotte?
If you are taking a Charlotte limo or Charlotte party bus it is about 30 to45 minutes.